October 31, 2016

New Place

One thing about moving is that it's not EASY. It's exciting but a lot of readjusting especially when moving stuff around. I'm not an expert but wish I was. The best part of the process is getting the table up, as boring as it sounds I realize how much of a gift it is to have a table. It's where you can sit and be productive anytime during the day. I've been working either from bed or sitting on the floor moving around, getting up, sitting back down and getting my foot numb. And yes, a table. If you have one take good advantage of it.

I took some photos during the move. It's started off from early mornings, getting ready for the day using some of my favorites products; From cooking, to putting the table together, and watching scary movies to get in the Halloween spirit. BTW happy Halloween! I'll maybe post some stuff I'm going to do with the neighbors tonight. Most of my Halloween candy are gone by chocolate lovers, you can probably tell that most of the Butterfingers are isolated and the good ones are sneaked away. Happy Monday everyone!




Life hack: Temporary curtains hung with thumbtacks.







Stay tuned! I'm posting every Monday's and Friday's. I'll have something up during the mid-week for exciting things I'd like to share with you all. Have a fun and safe Halloween night, much love to all. <3 Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment