October 28, 2016

Things to Do on the Weekend



The weekend is here and nothing does it quite like dressing warm and heading up to San Francisco. I remember when I was a child my family took off on a Saturday visiting the Golden Gate Bridge. I was young bubbled up in a retro wind breaker jacket and for some reason after eating loads of carrots in the car, I had a serious case of diarrhea. I remember thinking how amazing it is to be out here, and to enjoy the day only if I hadn't have to go to the bathroom so much. After thinking about that childhood event, I realize I would love to redo it. 

I'm going to plan my best trip out to the city this season, this time no shopping but only sight seeing and finding the best clam chowder there is on the warf. I'll document through photos and share the best top three things to do, worry free (such as parking, traffic, and constantly spending too much time trying to figure out where to go on your phone). Leave a comment below for anything you would like to see as I plan my trip out there, and enjoy some snippets of the beautiful city.











No comments:

Post a Comment