December 3, 2015

Red or Blue



Welcome December! It's the most wonderful time of the year, especially when getting dressed to light the spirit. The best part of today was deciding the color of my nails..seriously. I thought work and admin could wait for later. One thing about myself is that I enjoy pampering prior to doing work, for example doing my nails; it just makes everything done in a pretty/pleasant manner. I recommend it. I've contemplated on continuing the traditional Christmas red, but considering this weather, it's blue. Anyone can wear any color on any season however with this blue, it's appropriate at the moment. It resembles A LOT for the up coming El Nino (commencement of the storm in Central Valley). In fact, it is cold out and I see how blue fits perfectly especially executing the contemporary modern--sophisticated look. I'm loving it. 

Oh! Some good news is on its way. I recently got promoted to do some marketing on a up coming project. I can't disclose much but I'm really excited and I want to share more with you all. Stay posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment