December 16, 2015

Down the Country Side

The best part of the holidays is family time. It's been awhile since I've hung out with my family and since it's my mom's birthday, it makes up for it. Made for love I baked her birthday cake. I was surprised it taste good because on normal occasions I do not bake or make dessert. I for once thought this occasion is special and an opportunity to warm the home smelling like Christmas. I am feeling very Christmassy this year, I haven't felt the spirit for years and this time it's beginning to feel A LOT like Christmas. Everywhere I go, I'd sprinkle glitter so everyone is jolly.

After baking I took Hannah for a walk on the new trail, it's a bit scary because there is a creek on the crevice that's big enough to explore and I have no idea what's there. I've been meaning to check it out but can't do it alone with security that's small wearing a Christmas jumper. Most of all, the day went great, we end it with a game called Pai Gow, which means 'bad hand' in tagalog- I think. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment