November 18, 2015

MIND Clarity from Autumn Revisits





During this time of year I look back to where I spent most of my time in the past two years. I spent most days taking weekend vacations in Pacifica spending time with family and looking over the beautiful Northern Pacific. I am so grateful to have relatives live up here because it's never a boring day when you live on the beach. Time was spent taking the dogs out, shopping, and hiking trails on edges where the best views are discovered from foot. I reflect back and realize how beautiful Northern California is. It's nice to get away from work, school, or anything that keeps you away from appreciating the little things that are rarely thought of. Taking breaks from the things we need to do is best appreciative when you realize that our worries and concerns shouldn't be so consuming. We have everything we need to relax and break away, we just sometimes forget that it's there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment