January 2, 2017

New Year New You

Happy new year! It's a whole new year and it's time to set some goals. Some of you may think that making a few resolutions for the new year is such a fad and there is no point to be making lists because it's just going to be like last year. Stop being so pessimistic, and open your heart and mind to optimism. Trust me I was the perfect example of being that person. 
Anyway, that was then and this is now. Over the past few years my resolutions for each year turned out to be wish lists that sat on my bedside table for a few months and later thrown in the trash. Little did I know setting goals and being idyllic was something that didn't work. I had no plan to resolve the issues I wanted to fix. I've studied communication in school and forgot that there is a system that will not only assist in achieving goals but to live in a ritual that is based on standards. Going back remembering the best lectures in college had me thinking that who would knew that a lesson about identity would be a great lesson now. As soon as I find that quick visual lesson I will share it to you as soon as I can. Here's an intro you will maybe later figure out on your own. 

Identity: A sense of self

Standards: A sense of identity in quality

Now, for those of you who want to just have a go for it this year, understand the science behind your behaviors. I'm not going to lie but there is a lot. For now think of a value you cherish, a value that has always been in you from the day you had a thought and started to do things, and yes you were a child when it happened. Evaluate yourself in a non conceited manner and look at the standards you had then, and have now. As soon as you identify your true identity, be real with yourself and start raising your standards, if you're conservative, then you will live in a lifestyle where your conservative identity will make you live in a ritual that is based on your beliefs.

Happy new year everyone, be creative. 





















I write new blog post every Monday and Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment