January 8, 2017

Fit for You

I think it's time guys. Time for me to get back on the health wagon for me and the world to see.

Lately I've been stressing so much about weight. I've been in the rabbit hole for too long, I did not realize the shit I'm eating paid interest. More so paying interest. When I was in college I had a healthy lifestyle. My best friend introduce to me to the most intense workouts where we sweat profusely our shirts were soaked in sweat. It felt so good. Nonetheless it made us feel stronger to push a second hour on the stair master, and run as much laps we could under 30 minutes. My best of friends Daly and Dylan would run (not hike) up mountains, discovering the-most-insane-mountain caves no one would ever reach! Oh how I miss those days so much. Exercising was the only escape from the stressful studying, and I cannot tell you how much we did to maintain the mindset of school and looking out for our health. It would be easy for any college student to indulge in Taco Bell during finals, In N Out twice a day, not gonna say no more.

Reading the last post I made about standards seemed I may have forgotten mine. I've paid so much attention eating garbage on indulgence and finally coming to a turning point where my health is on jeopardy. I am a processed eating junkie that cares less about health now, it's funny because I really do care about health but don't do things anymore to be healthy. At this time around I'm going to incorporate a healthy thing everyday, don't know what it will be but I'm going to do it! Eating fruit again in the morning, going on a 30 minute run outside, saying no to McDonalds. Love their ice coffee BTW. 

Reminiscing memories when in college...

Library
I didn't end up getting those jeans.
Farmers Market
The best and only workout trio ever!

Happy chillen at home 



No comments:

Post a Comment