December 8, 2018

It's the Holiday Season

Tis the season once again! Like I said before in my previous blog that I have ALOT to share but never posted, SO sorry!
But now that it's my favorite time of the year I can't help but to explode you a whole season. And not just one, or two but THREE seasons of pictures all taken by my phone. I sorted out my album and put them in order starting from the end of summer to now. 
Through the weekends, evening dinners, holiday parties, and the simple things from home. I hope you enjoy :)

                 
                     
                     
                     

 
BTW my dad builds small crafted homes to hold wedding cards. Follow him at everafterhomes on Instagram.

                  

                  
                 
                 
       
All the Christmas cards!
             
                  




XOXO,
Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment