November 15, 2015

Winter Favorites


I am loving these moisturizing products for this winter. Kirkland's conditioner is great considering it's massive bottle size. This is my first time trying this out and so far it has made my hair look shiny and feeling soft after straightening. The TraderJoes moisturizing balm is also newbie, I use it every time my hands and feet get a little dry from the weather. The good thing about the balm is that you can use it as lip balm! I've tried many lip balms before and so far this last me throughout the summer and kept my lips moisturized. The amount is has inside is incredible, you don't need much to use, I still have a good amount that will last me this winter, which is great. Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula is a must have for me, especially in my purse. It is a heavy duty cream that was created for fishermen and it's been great. It keeps your hands feeling smooth and soft, and I do recommend this for anyone that needs an essential hand cream, especially for the cold winters.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment